Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Logistics Clerk in Tulsa,
- Coordinates the organization's daily logistical operations,
including inventory control, order fulfillment, and
- Organizes warehousing for goods. Reviews inventory to ensure
that product adjustments are properly applied.
- Plans and schedules inbound and outbound shipments to internal
or external customers based on needs.
- Acts as liaison between customers, freight carriers and
- Ensures on-time delivery of goods to customers, by
investigating and resolving detention issues.
- Assists is cost control by evaluating shipments, consolidating
loads, and selecting most cost-efficient method of shipment within
Department of Defense guidelines. Required:
- Career level support level: Typically 3- 5 years
- Candidates need to be fully vaccinated.PDS Tech, Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. Founded in 1977,
PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing
firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Tulsa , Logistics Clerk, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!