Material Flow Analyst
Company: Bartech Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Description If you are an experienced Material Flow Analyst
looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We
are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the
nation's biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Material
Flow Analyst. This is a contract position; however it is not
uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions
with our client companies. If you have the background we are
looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your
foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
-For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly
employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing
services to our end client. Material Flow Analyst - - - - - - - Job
Responsibilities - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your specific duties as a
Material Flow Analyst will include:
- Work hours 6 am to 2:30 pm, possible overtime.
- Provides assistance and responds to channel partner requests in
connection with technical parts issues regarding products.
- Ensures adequate stock is available for newly introduced
- Provides assistance pertaining to developing new assembly
lines, or rebalance line.
- Helps to determine the foot print for material needed in any
area based on total usage, capacity of the equipment, presents the
plan to leadership then implements the changes.
- Will assist with floor plan for material/material flow in the
new Factory Master Plan.
- Assists the inventory control area by reviewing stock levels
with special emphasis on newly introduced equipment.
- Coordinates the resolution of parts problems between warehouse
and assembly or machining area.
- Designing and developing product flow. Material Flow Analyst
Job Requirements As a Material Flow Analyst you must represent our
company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go
above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly
detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and
problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display
excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- Highly skilled in MS Office applications
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Industrial/Mechanical Engineering degrees are a plus but not
- Previous work in a manufacturing factory on the shop floor.
Material Flow Analyst Benefits As a Material Flow Analyst with
Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected
staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted
partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our
talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an
employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns
that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and
your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct
employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be
rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Material Flow Analyst Position may include
(but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Make the most of your experience! Apply now!
Keywords: Bartech Group, Tulsa , Material Flow Analyst, Professions , Coffeyville, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!