Company: Oklahoma Tire Recyclers
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Essential Job Functions
- Installation, troubleshooting & repair of low & high voltage
(single/three phase) industrial electrical & control systems for
production plant & warehouse lighting.
-Knowledge of PLC
- Performs all work in compliance with company policies,
procedures, and federal, state & local laws.
- Responsible for all electrical emergency & scheduled maintenance
tasks across the plant.
- Identifies, reviews and plans electrical projects with/without
guidance from controls engineer or department manager.
- Sizes circuits & installs conduit according to national and local
electrical code & standards.
- Upgrade outdated or unsafe electrical installations across the
- Be a subject matter expert for all electrical needs across the
- Standardize all electrical controls & power components to Eaton &
Allen Bradley parts as much as possible.
- Key member of plant emergency response team
- Be able to interpret & modify electrical prints, schematics &
document all changes
- Be able to use diagnostic equipment such as multi meters,
- Understanding of Electrical Hazard Class 1, Div. 1, Group
- Knowledge of industry standard motion sensing & control
- Knowledge of DC and AC motors & drives (AB preferred)
- Knowledge of Eaton & Allen-Bradley MicroLogix, CompactLogix &
- Well versed in PLC programming & HMI interface configuration.
- Hands on knowledge of converting relay logic-based systems to PLC
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements applicable to electrical
- Knowledge of applicable NEC and OSHA standards
- Functional knowledge of personal computers and common
- Familiarity with emergency response procedures
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- This position is for shift work & the primary shift assignment
will be 1st shift. Depending upon any urgent need, the person may
be expected to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift.
- Person should be able to climb on extension ladders, work from
elevated platforms, from top of elevated structures and from the
articulating boom lifts as needed.
- Person should be able to reach tight & difficult to access
- This position requires up to 8 or more hours of standing on the
feet & walking from job site to job site within the manufacturing
plant as needed.
- This is not an office position.
- This person should be able to lift 10-50 lb. weight as
We offer a motivated team atmosphere where you will be encouraged
to grow, learn and develop, a very competitive wage and excellent
benefits package - offering eligibility for benefits within 3
months of successful performance in this position! All inquiries
are completely confidential.
OTR is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or
How much experience do you have with rslogix5000?
Can you add and remove items in PLC program as we move forward with
Any welding experiences?
What kind of salary are you looking for?
Are you willing to clean up all electrical panels and programs to
make the function safely and properly?
How much experience do you have with Allen Bradley programs?
Have you worked around shredding or granulating equipment
Keywords: Oklahoma Tire Recyclers, Tulsa , Electrician-Industrial, Professions , Bristow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!