Senior Logistics Analyst
Company: CCA Professional Recruiting
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Senior Logistics Analyst role is critical to the success of
the company. The focus will be on strong analytical support for all
functions of Logistics to optimize customer service, minimize
costs, and increase operational efficiencies.
- Collect, validate, analyze and interpret data from multiple
sources to drive impactful decision-making.
- Collaborate internally with logistics peers in planning,
warehousing and transportation, as well as purchasing, production
and sales to drive continuous improvement.
- Partner with external suppliers, vendors, transportation
providers and customers to track performance.
- Develop and track critical KPIs to continue the virtuous cycle
- Assist in the integration of new sites, acquisitions, vendors
and new businesses.
- Assess data by examining daily to annual level reports to
identify patterns and areas for improvement.
- Mitigate one-offs, however, know-how and when to partner and
execute unique requests.
- Identify anomalies in the data and information to flag and
communicate where action is needed.
- Draft presentations for leadership to highlight opportunities
and drive continuous improvement.
- 3+ years of experience in a highly dynamic industry.
- Familiarity with the latest logistics, WMS and planning
- Effective presentation skills with experience in providing
guidance to senior leadership.
- Experience in training and coaching others on data use.
- Bachelors in Logistics, Supply Chain, Analytics or Finance
- Strong applied mathematical and statistical knowledge.
Keywords: CCA Professional Recruiting, Tulsa , Senior Logistics Analyst, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!