Class B Route Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Safety-Kleen in Tulsa,OK is looking for a Class B Route Driver to
join their safety conscious team! As a Route Driver you will visit
customer locations to provide onsite service for parts washer
machines, collect used solvent and upsell a variety of products and
other Safety Kleen Services.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments.;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Driving to customer locations to deliver/set up parts washer
- Up-selling new lube oil and allied products to new and existing
- Prospecting and generating new leads in the field;
- Picking up 55-gallon containers of various fluids, oil filters
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL license preferred or the ability to obtain
- Previous Box truck experience is an asset;
- Ability to obtain a Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement upon
- Previous Route Sales experience is preferred;
- Previous Commercial Driving experience is required;
- Previous Customer Service experience is an asset.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those thatcomplete the online application and meet the
minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Tulsa , Class B Route Driver, Professions , Owasso, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!