Company: Ramsey System Services
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Building Automation Programming/Controls TechnicianSCOPE OF
POSITIONRamsey System Services is a leading provider of building
automation controls for Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and surrounding areas.
We are expanding our operations and are interested in motivated and
experienced Programming Technicians to support customers in our
area and throughout North America. This is a great opportunity to
work for a growing company with plenty of room for advancement.We
are interested in hardworking technicians with all levels of skill
and experience, from veteran controls and system experts to
technicians who are right out of school. Whatever the skill and
experience, applicants should possess a desire to develop and grow
personally and professionally with a local commercial HVAC industry
leader.WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?Are you looking for a career? Does a
locally owned business that values trust, loyalty, courage,
humility, and excellence reflect your ideal work environment? We
have a mission to transform the lives of our employees by inspiring
and empowering them to become all they were created to be. - If
this is the type of work environment you're looking for, then
Ramsey System Services may be a perfect fit for you.WHAT YOU WILL
HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO IN YOUR ROLE:
- Program complete building automation systems (BAS)
- Service and repair various types of BAS software and
- Diagnose operating issues and determine solutions
- Perform commissioning, firmware updates, and calibration
- Program sequence of operations and develop graphics
- Work closely with various customer departments and
subcontractors, acting as a single point of contact
- Work as part of a specialized team with support from
administrative/support staff to accomplish goalsWHAT WILL PUT YOU
- Verifiable experience programming, commissioning, and startup
of control systems
- Knowledgeable in DDC applications pertaining to the HVAC
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to explain
complex BAS issues to customers
- Previous experience with Niagara, Honeywell, and Reliable
- Ability to estimate and lead BAS installation projects
- Experience with database and other software programming
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical
- Computer networking knowledge; understanding of routers,
switches, and IP connections/configurationsJob Type: Full-timePay:
$18.00 - $30.00 per hourSupplemental Pay: - Bonus pay and overtime
availableEducation: - High school or equivalent
(Required)Experience and Requirements:
- Programming, electrical and/or mechanical background required.
Will consider motivated tradesperson with less experience and a
high level of basic skills.
- Electronic troubleshooting experience required. Candidates must
be proficient with standard tools such as multi-meters, hand tools,
and have the ability to read and understand schematics, CAD
drawings, and technical documentation.
- Mechanical skills including experience with cabling, mounting
of electronic assemblies, grounding, shielding and soldering.
- Must be able to work independently and have leadership
qualities such as assertiveness, motivation and decision
- Superior written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must ensure tasks are completed on time, open issues are
resolved in a timely manner, and issues are escalated when
- Must report work status to project managers and provide
regular, informal performance feedback to immediate Supervisor
about maintenance support by customer.
Keywords: Ramsey System Services, Tulsa , Programming/Controls Technician, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!