Flatbed and Heavy Haul Drivers
Company: State Tractor
Posted on: August 4, 2022
We're hiring experienced flatbed and heavy haul drivers wanting
flexible home time
State Tractor Trucking is NOT a carrier that waits in line outside
of a soda factory. We haul what others can not, and have fun doing
it. As a family owned business headquartered in Kansas City, KS, we
prioritize people over profits and do everything we can to keep our
team members happy and healthy. State Tractor Trucking has options
for qualified drivers in several capacities and levels of
Experienced Flatbed Driver Needed – Flexible Home Time!
We're looking for experienced drivers that are always up for a
challenge. If you're ready for a change and are looking for a
family-owned business that values your skills, we want to hear from
you. Please apply today!
$78,000-$130,000 annual gross earning potential (26% of line
- Flexible Home Time: We will work with you and your unique
- $6,000 sign-on bonus (30 days: $1000, 90 days: $1000, 6 months:
$1000, 1 year: $3000)
- Late-model equipment (Western Star & Volvo) with a fridge,
DirectTV, and Idle Smart.
- Family-owned & operated, headquartered in Kansas City,
- We hire from the Midwest & run all 48 states.
- Humana Medical Insurance (90% paid for employees)
- Dental and Vision Insurance (50% paid for employees)
- Life insurance available
- Retirement account with 3% company match after 1 year
- Paid holidays after 90 days: New Years Day, Memorial Day,
Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Healthy PTO plan to create life/work balance
Stop off & tarp pay
$100 bonus for clean DOT inspection
Weekly direct deposit
Rider/Pet policy (w/approved pet)
23+ years old
Minimum two years operating tractor-trailer equipment
6+ months of flatbed, RGN, step deck, or oversized preferred
No drug or alcohol convictions within the past five years
Keywords: State Tractor, Tulsa , Flatbed and Heavy Haul Drivers, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!