Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job SummaryProvide customer service by responding to inquiries
regarding product selection, services and issues. Associates will
be responsible for knowledge of 20,000 products and 3 catalogues.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Responds to customer order and quotation requests received via
the telephone, e-mail, written, and faxed correspondence within the
department service goals.
- Performs necessary follow-up to ensure customer service
expectations are met.
- Facilitates profitable growth and the sales process by
adherence to department incentive and initiative programs.
- Researches and suggests alternative products to customers.
Provides representation of products, increasing sales wherever
appropriate or as requested.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering,
- Resolves customer issues including issuance of credit
- Refers complex, non-standard problems to supervisor.
Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Tulsa , CSRI, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!