Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: August 7, 2022
PROJECT ARCHITECT COMPANY PROFILE:
CDP is hand selecting candidates for a recognized industry leader.,
If selected, you'll be advancing your career with an organization
that values employees and actively invests in their success., This
organization is a strong community partner and invests in the
quality of life of their employees, community, and charitable
organizations., This company has flexible hours and the sharpest
office in Tulsa
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Comprehensive benefits include:
- 401k with match,
- flexible hours
The ideal candidate needs to be able to work well with people at
all levels of the firm and have architectural design and production
experience. This candidate will be self-motivated and demonstrate a
willingness to learn, share and contribute to our collaborative
- Excellent writing and presentation skills for reports,
proposals, applications and contracts.
- Ability to adapt plans according to circumstances and resolve
issues during construction.
- Maintain contact with existing clients.
- Create and administer schedule and budget.
- Review plans for quality assurance.
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility
of potential projects.
- Traveling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and
PROJECT ARCHITECT BACKGROUND:
- Professional (NAAB Accredited) Degree in Architecture
- Strong Revit and production skills required
- Graphic communication skills to support a variety of
presentation media: presentation drawings, marketing materials,
feasibility studies, etc. Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Skilled in analytical thinking, modeling, and rendering to
support the design process
- Possess knowledge of building codes, specifications, and
- Public safety, civic, or detention experience a plus
PROJECT ARCHITECTNEXT STEPS:
- Advance Your Career - Apply Today.
PROJECT ARCHITECT Tulsa, OK
Keywords: Job Juncture, Tulsa , Project Architect, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!