Maintenance Technician / Make Ready Technician
Company: Gold Wynn Management NY LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Technician
/ Make Ready Technician will be responsible for the day-to-day
maintenance and upkeep of one or more multifamily residential
buildings located throughout the Oklahoma Metropolitan Area. In
addition, the Maintenance Technician / Make Ready Technician will
be expected to interact with tenants in a professional and friendly
manner as a representative of Gold Wynn Residential. Maintenance
Technician / Make Ready Technician Duties Include:
- Managing the assigned residential building(s) to a high
standard of quality and care.
- Turning over apartment units in a timely and high-quality
manner and helping to prepare a monthly schedule to track progress
- Completing daily work orders, maintaining and updating the work
order system, and making sure that there is no backlog in work
- plumbing & appliance repair duties
- electrical troubleshooting and repair duties
- A/C repair duties (with proper certification)
- painting and carpentry work
- other technical labor, as required
- Helping to contribute to the monthly budget set out by the
- Helping to schedule and supervising contracted services as
needed (H.V.A.C., electrical, plumbing, elevators, boilers, snow
removal, and parking structure maintenance, etc.) to ensure the
quality of work.
- Maintaining supplies and equipment inventory and service/repair
logs every month to provide a record of performance.
- Overseeing necessary contractors to ready apartments for
re-lease, i.e., carpet cleaning, painting, etc., within the
timeframe determined by the Facilities and/or Property
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with tenants,
suppliers, contractors, vendors and regulatory agencies, and the
other staff members of the Community.
- Developing a clear understanding of site and unit layouts,
property features, and areas of concern. Visiting property
amenities, common areas, and vacant units regularly ensures that
all comply with the highest standard of cleanliness, reliability,
- Maintaining On Call availability and handling property
emergencies during business hours and after-hours efficiently.
- Ensuring that all facilities meet government regulations and
environmental, health and security standards
- Working closely with the Maintenance Supervisor, Facilities,
and/or Property Manager on other tasks, as required, and executing
assigned tasks and initiatives with accuracy, urgency, and care.
- Solid knowledge of and demonstrated work experience with
plumbing, electrical, and HVAC is required.
- Demonstrate a general understanding of contracting practices,
building equipment operations (including heat pumps, central fire
systems, boilers, cooling towers, elevators, makeup air, etc.), and
- Ability to recognize problems and provide practical
- Demonstrate a strong sense of personal accountability and
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to succeed in a
- Outstanding skills in interpersonal relations and
- A dynamic, outgoing, and positive personality that is
complimented by an approachable and collaborative attitude.
- A clear understanding of and compliance with federal and state
landlord-tenant laws and Fair Housing laws and standards.
- A hands-on approach that is supported by strong attention to
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable
- Ability to work evenings and weekends when necessary. PM21
Keywords: Gold Wynn Management NY LLC, Tulsa , Maintenance Technician / Make Ready Technician, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!