Installation - Lead
Company: Hussmann Corporation
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. We are a leader in
providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems,
installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do
more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain
equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their
businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the
Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food
retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320
international patents from more than a dozen countries. We
collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments
as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses,
better partners, and a better world.About this role:You will
oversee the complete installation and startup of refrigeration
systems to include; electrical/wiring, EMS, piping, cases and
related components commonly installed in supermarket, convenient
stores. You will support other technicians as a resource for
information and guidance You will directly work with customers to
ensure satisfactory job completion.Responsibilities:
- Understand detailed plans and submittals as related to specific
installations of refrigeration equipment and building automation
- Provide installation or instruct others on control wiring,
power wiring and electrical components per the project
- Complete the vacuum process to achieve industries standards or
- Provide final termination of all control wiring.
- Complete overhead layout and run line sets, case lineup, pipe
and layout drains, demo walk-in, install new, hang, pipe, drain
evaporator coils, pressurize, pull vacuums and pump down rack, add
system to rack and perform oil changes, and troubleshoot
supermarket refrigeration equipment.
- Provide installation of controls to ensure complete operation
of newly installed and existing equipment and building automation
- Complete necessary documents (time sheets) to complete
necessary customer paperwork for invoicing requirements.
- Comprehend plans and blueprints regarding the installation of
all cabling, communication loops, and components associated with
the installation of energy management, refrigerant leak systems and
refrigeration load requirements.
- Interpret plans, specifications, contract documents, control
drawings, service bulletins, technical procedure manuals, equipment
specifications, and governmental regulations.
- Perform startup and functionality checking on newly installed
HVAC, plumbing and electrical components, equipment and systems.
Checks newly installed equipment for operation I/A/W engineering or
- Ensure all components and systems are installed per applicable
city and trade code.
- Work directly with other subcontractors or vendors to insure
proper operation of equipment.
- Report to Installation Manager or Project Manager.Formal
Education Requirement:Required Level: High School Diploma or 10+
years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience; Preferred level: Technical
Degree, EPA 608 Level III Certification.Qualifications:
- Valid Driver's license and a safe driving record.
- Physically able to climb ladders, work at high elevations and
lift objects up to fifty pounds.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Will work nights, weekends and out of town.
- Experience managing multiple projects.
- High level of professionalism and diplomacy.
- Experience making difficult decisions, using rational
- Experience working individually and as part of a diverse
- Company vehicle provided
- Incentives paid twice per year
- Benefits first day
- Paid training with access to Hussmann Institute Online
- Paid drive time (including overtime)
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Matching Contribution
- Discretionary 401k Company Contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Family Leave
- Panasonic Employee Discounts
- Paid Vacation and 12 Holidays
- Employee Assistance ProgramHussmann is committed to creating a
diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy,
or any other non-merit based factor.Not ready to apply? Joining our
talent community not only provides you with job updates but insider
peeks on some of the innovative technologies you could work on.
installed in supermarkets, convenient stores and cold storage
facilities with some direction from a Master or Lead
Keywords: Hussmann Corporation, Tulsa , Installation - Lead, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!