Project Manager (HVAC/R Construction)
Company: Panasonic Corporation of North America
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The person filling this role must be based near Tulsa or
Oklahoma City, OK.
You will work directly with the installation manager to ensure the
timely completion of assigned projects with a focus on supermarket
refrigeration. Responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction by
managing all onsite commercial refrigeration projects for new
stores and store remodels. Coverage is Oklahoma, lower Missouri,
lower Kansas, northwest Arkansas. Approximately 30% - 40%
* Performs building surveys of HVAC and refrigeration
equipment/controls and operational costs; validates preliminary
information with customers
* Establishes and maintains relationships with subcontractors;
prepares requests for quotation including scope statements, plans,
specs, and bonding requirements
* Performs construction plan review or other requirements as
determined by project needs, constraints, and responsibilities to
meet all customers' facility requirements
* Provides knowledge and consultation in the form of developing
facility-related solutions for customers' problems
* Determines project needs, constraints, and responsibilities to
meet entire building system design/installation requirements
* Prepares, finalizes, reviews preliminary and/or final
* Handles all aspects related to on-site field personnel management
to ensure safety, quality, and timely production
* Creates detailed cost estimates consisting of controls, service
agreements, materials, mechanical/electrical/other subcontractors,
purchased equipment, labor, and other construction-related
activities to assist account managers in bidding on or determining
* Utilizes plans, specifications, and knowledge of
controls/construction industry to analyze project needs
* Responsible for estimating and pricing of controls materials,
services and/or equipment to ensure accuracy of quantity, size,
configuration, voltage, options, and other variables
* Plans and analyzes assigned projects, develops schedules/project
parameters and sets procedures to accomplish project objectives
* Identifies cost-saving opportunities and/or risk factors on
* Clarifies, reconciles, and adjusts information gaps and scope
deviations with operations group; resolves major deviations from
scope with team after project scope validation
* Maintains quote log consisting of closed, open, and lost
* Carries out additional responsibilities as assigned
* Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and knowledge of
commercial refrigeration and HVAC systems.
* Strong leadership skills and business acumen; ability to manage
small and large crews of construction professionals.
* Working knowledge of applicable construction/safety federal,
state, and county codes and regulations.
* Ability to maintain highest level of customer service always.
* Ability to successfully manage multiple and competing
priorities/tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication.
* Organizational and time management skills.
* Intermediate-to-advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Must work outside of regular hours.
* Valid driver's license and safe driving record.
* Travel within region as required
* Bachelor's degree or 5 years of experience in HVAC/R project
management and/or training or equivalent combination of education
* Minimum 5 years of experience in HVAC/R project management.
* Company vehicle or vehicle reimbursement plan
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
* Matching 401K
* Incentive Plan
* Corporate expense card
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at
every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with
Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company
Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability
Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid
Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection,
Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. We are a leader in
providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems,
installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do
more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain
equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their
businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the
Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food
retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents and 320
international patents from more than a dozen countries. We
collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments
as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses,
better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran
status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit-based
REQ: REQ-134039 Project Management
Keywords: Panasonic Corporation of North America, Tulsa , Project Manager (HVAC/R Construction), Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!