Material Handler II
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, safely and effectively package and
ships produced product per product specifications, formulations,
and/or customer requirements.
- Receives and unloads raw material used in production.
- As needed loads raw material into plant production lines per
production requirements and formulation.
- Operates forklift and other loading and unloading equipment as
- Operate raw material loading equipment and make necessary
- Read instructions and complete written production reports.
- Operate and read scale to check bag weights or batch weights
when feeding circuits.
- Count material stacked per pallet and to keep track of amount
- Perform simple lab test.
- Perform general housekeeping activities.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in Science,
Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Business Administration,
Business Management, Marketing, or similar disciplines.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of
one year of experience in Material Handling.
- Training on forklift operation required.
- Training in raw material loading procedures and required
quality tests required.
- Proper lifting and handling procedures.
- Training in stretch wrap and shrink wrap procedures.
- Must be able to follow HSE and regulatory issues. Must be able
to handle 50/100 pound bags, and stack or unstack on a pallet.
- Operate a forklift.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
835 W 41st St South, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74104, United States
Requisition Number: 162737
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Artificial Lift
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Tulsa , Material Handler II, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!