Company: Dart Phone
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Dartphone is a provider of wireless phone services in Oklahoma.
We are seeking partners to enroll eligible customers into the
Lifeline and ACP programs through tent events. All training and
supplies are provided.
Part Time Monday through Friday, 29 hours per week, flexible
*Job Description: *
* Responsible for setting up tent events and processing enrollment
applications for eligible new customers for the Lifeline and ACP
* Marketing in designated areas through door hangers and flyers to
* Deliver outstanding customer service and maintain positive
relationships with the community
* Distribute wireless phones and tablets to eligible customers and
* Process cash and credit card transactions
* Maintain location cleanliness and appearance
* Strict adherence with all state and federal rules
* Must be at least 18 years old and eligible to work in the US
* At least 1 year Customer Service experience/sales experience.
Wireless phone experience preferred.
* High school degree or equivalent
* Must be able to pass an acceptable criminal background check.
* Ability to communicate well
* Ability to lift 30 -50 pounds; ability to set up and tear down
equipment such as tent
* Must be able to work outside in weather conditions
* Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel in
* Driver's License preferred
* Strong computer skills
* Most importantly, this requires a high level of integrity and
commitment to industry compliance.
Call/ Text (918) 813-6761 for more information or respond with your
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
* Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Dart Phone, Tulsa , Lifeline Consultant, Professions , Claremore, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!