Diesel Technician (Traveling)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Diesel Technician - are you looking for a contract position that
will offer exceptional pay, flexibility, and the opportunity to
work with some of the nation's most prominent manufacturing
organizations? Look no further!
What Will You Do?
As a Diesel Technician with FlexTrades, you will perform a full
range of typical preventative maintenance tasks as well as repair
of brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, and frame
work. You may also perform complete rebuilds of equipment frames
and internal components, and/or high horsepower engines.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting machine and engine
malfunctions and failures
- Ability to perform complete rebuild tasks such as disassembly,
inspection, repair, and reassembly
- Experience performing work on various types of Diesel Equipment:
Heavy Equipment, Trucks, Military Equipment, etc.
- Experience completing out-of-frame repairs of internal
- The ability to travel and commit to assignments ranging from 6
months to 1 year
- Ability to work 2nd and 3rd shifts, including overtime for the
duration of the assignment (50 hours/week)
- There are no specific certifications or minimum education
requirements for this role
Keywords: FlexTrades, Tulsa , Diesel Technician (Traveling), Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!