Electrical Controls Engineer
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Controls Engineer needed for new age robotics/manufacturing
company This Jobot Job is hosted by: James ThaiAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $70,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:A global
leader (50+ years) in material handling and packaging systems,
cutting-edge robotics/application development providing modern-day
bulk material handling solutions.Why join us?Full Benefits401K
matchBonus planDirect path to growthCareer longevityModern-day
- Assist Regional Sales Managers and Applications Engineers in
specifying and pricing machine panels.
- Assist Customer Service Reps and National Sales Reps on
instrumentation and control panel applications and hardware
- Design, program, and test control panels, logic, and
- Maintain and keep current on industry standards and the latest
- Meet with project managers, sales engineers, sales reps,
customers, and vendors.
- Follow company standards and regulations related to Health and
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned, including
- Bachelor's Degree (engineering preferred), Associates
- Experience programming Robots (Fanuc/ Kawasaki)
- PLC Programming experience
- Bonus - (MTR) Certification.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Tulsa , Electrical Controls Engineer, Professions , Parsons, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!