Tulsa CDL Class A Driver - Top Standard Logistics LLC
Posted on: May 28, 2023
About us Top Standard Logistics LLC is a small business in based
in FL, TX, and OK. We are bold, fast-paced and our goal is to build
a safe, motivated, and dependable team for our growing presence.
Our work environment includes:
- Lively atmosphere
- International workforce Top Standard Logistics LLC is hiring
full-time, motivated Class A CDL drivers with a clean driving
record for its dedicated team runs out of Tulsa, OK. We are a local
small business with the benefits of a large company. We haul
exclusively for regional carriers in Oklahoma and are making
on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and
background check requirements. What you'll do:
- Haul e-commerce loads (100% no touch freight) using state of
the art equipment and technology, including new sleeper cabs.
- Drive regional routes that have you home after every shift
- Work a minimum of 40 hours every week
- Play a key role in keeping our companies commitment to exceed
customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right
place Why you'll love working with us:
- Earn More: We offer competitive pay starting at $300/day
- Home Daily: You will be home after every shift, enabling you to
spend more time with family and friends.
- Compelling Benefits: We offer W2 employment with health and
dental insurance, 401k, and weekly play. What you'll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must have a current MED card
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to
communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic
signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official
inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and good DAC Report
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smartphone
applications such as GPS We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless
of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious
beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information
(including family medical history).
Keywords: AFP, Tulsa , Tulsa CDL Class A Driver - Top Standard Logistics LLC, Professions , Collinsville, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...