Company: System One
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Materials Handler Tulsa, OK-- System One is currently seeking
a--Materials Handler--on a 12 month contract to hire position
located in Tulsa, OK.--Material Handler Responsibilities:-- Loads
unloads, and moves materials within or near the plant, yard, or
work site by performing the following duties:--
- Each shift Completes a pre-flight forklift inspection
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks,
and shelves by hand and by forklift.
- Operates industrial fork truck or electric hoist to assist in
loading or moving materials and product
- Empties chip bins and trash containers as needed.
- Other duties as assigned. Material Handler Requirements:--
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must be certified to operate a forklift
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work overtime and shift work as required.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the
ability to adjust focus.
- Employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The
employee is occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet, and/or humid
conditions. The noise level in the work environment
- This job description is subject to change without notice. This
description is intended to explain the general nature and level of
work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not
intended to be an entire list of all activities, tasks, and skills
required of people in this position.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools, or control; talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach
with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Duration:--12 months--Location:--Tulsa, OK--Pay Rate:--$18.50/hr--
Normal work hours are Monday through Thursday from 5:00am to
Keywords: System One, Tulsa , Materials Handler, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!