Company: PROAMPAC Careers
Posted on: November 16, 2023
We are seeking experienced Industrial Maintenance Mechanic with
some electrical skills to maintain all production and
non-production related equipment and systems. Shift is 11 pm - 7
am. This is a fast paced and high demand environment, where
excellent troubleshooting skills are needed. We are a 100% climate
Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure production
machinery runs efficiently. Technicians will be responsible for
tear down, repair, reassembly and modifications of complicated
mechanical machinery. Must be able to troubleshoot and diagnose
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make
- Repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial
production and processing machinery and equipment.
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing,
- Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in
order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and
- Must be able to frequently lift 50lbs.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed.
- Cut and weld metal to repair broken parts, fabricate new parts,
and assemble new equipment.
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years experience in
troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of industrial equipment,
some welding, electrical kjnowledge is a plus. Must be available to
work some overtime and weekends. .
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Keywords: PROAMPAC Careers, Tulsa , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!