Field Sales and Experience Expert
Company: Enjoy Technology
Posted on: November 22, 2021
What You'll Do:
- Deliver technology products to customers' homes and businesses,
- Provide an amazing customer experience by offering personalized
solutions in every customer interaction while meeting/ exceeding
your performance & sales goals.
- Participate in daily team meetings to share knowledge and
successes, as well as growth opportunities.About Enjoy:Enjoy
started with a simple question, "What if the best of the store
could come to you?"Over the last seven years, we've built a new
retail channel that pairs the convenience of online shopping with
the personal touch of an in-store retail experience, all brought
together in the comfort of a customer's home.Enjoy currently
operates our Mobile Stores in 85+ cities across the US, Canada and
the U.K. Our team of 1,200+ Experts have achieved more than 220,000
five-star ratings.We are working hard to transform the future of
retail and we are looking for great people like you to join our
team.Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive hourly base rate, payable every 2 weeks
- Eligible to earn performance-based rewards and bonuses on a
team and individual basis (subject to terms and conditions)
- Potential to earn overtime
- Paid sick leave, vacation, and floating holidays (on an accrual
- Health insurance and benefits for full-time employees
- Referral Rewards ProgramAbout the roleWe're looking for people
who are passionate about building relationships with customers by
identifying their needs, selling upgraded solutions and growing
with the company.That's because our Field Sales & Experience
Experts create personalized at-home retail experiences featuring
some of the latest and greatest technology. You'll not only deliver
a 5-star experience but also help identify life-changing solutions
that you can offer in the moment to your customer.Your day starts
at an Enjoy warehouse. You'll have your morning team meeting, share
a few laughs and goals, get in your company car, and head out for
the day. You'll deliver between 5 and 10 personalized experiences
across your city. You will be free from the four walls of a
traditional retail store and will give your customer undivided
attention in the comfort of their home.You're not just delivering
amazing experiences; you'll be having one too. Our amazing benefits
include a 4 day workweek, health insurance, sales incentives, and
opportunities to grow within the company! Join us today and help us
continue to redefine retail.About YouDo you love saying hello?Do
you love making people happy?Do you love helping people solve their
problems?Are you ready to lead by example?Are you ready to run your
own Mobile Store?Do you want to join the revolution of retail?Do
you love to make people smile?Then you're going to love this job.
- You are obsessed with providing the best customer experience
- You have sales and customer service experience
- You easily establish rapport and genuinely care about our
customers' needs. Not just the sale!
- You are able to quickly identify customer needs and offer
- You love being on the go, solving problems and helping
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and love being
- You embrace change and do your very best work when there is
pressure to deliver
- You are undaunted by failure and love to learn and grow every
- You are someone who prides themselves on being on-time, working
hard, and going above and beyond the call of duty
- You will organize each day around customer satisfaction, sales
goals, and company initiativesWhat You'll Need:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to operate smartphone and GPS technology without
- Ability to work 10-hour shifts, possible overtime, evenings,
weekends, and occasional holidays.
- Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all
- Must pass a pre-employment background check, drug test, and
driving record screen.
- Must be comfortable driving for long periods of time (up to 10
hours per day).
- Drive company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner while
working and traveling in inclement weather.
- No commercial driver's license (CDL) required.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long
- Impeccable attendance, punctuality, and time management.
- In-home service means exposure to dogs or other animals.
- Retail and sales experience desired.This job description is not
intended as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications necessary for the position
described herein. The duties, responsibilities, and qualifications
of the position are subject to change without notice. All offers of
employment are subject to background checks and drug screens prior
to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with
applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance
Ordinances. As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to
maintain a workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity,
and the celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are
welcome and will be considered for employment without regard to
race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran
status, or other applicable protected characteristic under local,
state, or federal law.
Keywords: Enjoy Technology, Tulsa , Field Sales and Experience Expert, Sales , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!