Implant Direct Regional Sales Representative (Oklahoma)
Company: Envista Holdings
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Implant Direct is part of Envista's portfolio of dental product
and service companies, including more than 30 trusted brands and
over 125 years of dental excellence. With over 4.6 million implants
placed worldwide, Implant Direct enables dentists to advance their
patients' oral health with high-quality dental implant solutions.
All implants are manufactured in the USA using only medical-grade
titanium alloy, meeting the industry's highest performance and
safety standards. We offer a unique portfolio of products and
solutions that elevate the performance of your practice through
predictable outcomes, greater patient satisfaction, and reduced
total costs. We are committed to renewing confidence and changing
lives through enhancing patient access. For more information about
Implant Direct, visit www.Implantdirect.com
Job Description:JOB SUMMARY:As a valuable member of a collaborative
and engaged regional sales team, the successful candidate in this
position will perform all field sales functions in their designated
territory, including the development and maintenance of long-term
professional relationships with potential and current clients,
soliciting and securing orders for their business use. In
partnership with a team of Inside Sales and Customer Support
representatives, communicate product information and features that
will enhance client knowledge and confidence. Forecast future sales
and prepare periodic reports as required, recording activity and
opportunity in CRM system.PRIMARY DUTIES & JOB DUTIES:
- Solidify customer relationships as a trusted, consultative
business advisor and partner. Probe and identify customer's
business initiatives and needs, develop account plans to support
growth, provide implementation support to increase product
- Increase market share through conversion of business clients to
Implant Direct from competitors.
- Build and maintain an active sales funnel. Prospect, qualify
and close new business opportunities, including cross-sell
opportunities with current customers.
- Manage territory like a business. Prepare and execute territory
business plan to ensure sustainable growth to meet or exceed
monthly, quarterly and annual sales goal achievement.
- Pre-plan and align account penetration strategy with Inside
Sales and Special Markets partners.
- Participate in tradeshows, educational offerings and other
customer training and showcase events.
- Record sales activity and client information in CRM. Provide
periodic and timely activity reports, including expenses,
assessments, account gains/losses, competitor activity, etc.Job
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and/or
- 3+ years of Dental, Implant or proven B2B sales
- Possess valid state driver's license with an acceptable driving
- Proficiency in professional selling and influencing skills and
- Dental industry or medical device experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to execute strong time management and prioritization
skills for optimal productivity.TRAVEL/LOCATION :
- Laptop, iPad, iPhone and company car provided.
- All business expenses will be reimbursed according to the
Travel & Expense policy.
- Eligible for incentive trip and other company sponsored
- Geographic Territory: Oklahoma
- Key Cities : Tulsa, Oklahoma City
- Overnight Travel : 20-30%
- The successful candidate should ideally be based out of Tulsa
or Oklahoma City and surrounding areas .#LI-SC1IND123Operating
Company:Implant DirectEnvista and all Envista Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Envista Holdings, Tulsa , Implant Direct Regional Sales Representative (Oklahoma), Sales , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!