Company: Red Bull Distribution Company
Posted on: May 14, 2022
This is a training role that is made to prepare the Sales
Trainee for the Account Sales Manager role. The role primarily is
to support sales initiatives and provide route coverage for the ASM
during vacation, sickness, injury or any special projects as
needed. The ST will work with management to maintain customer
relationships between sales, merchandising and operations for all
large & small format "off premise" stores. The ST must effectively
service all customers in a safe, productive and professional manner
in compliance with Red Bull executional
standards.RESPONSIBILITIESAreas that play to your strengthsAll the
responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- TRAINING- The Sales Trainee (ST) is a training role. Upon
successful participation in the training program, the ST is
eligible to interview for open Account Sales Manager (ASM) roles.-
Upon completion of the program and certification, if no ASM or
otherwise qualified role is available AND the ST is meeting
performance standards, the employee may remain in the ST role up to
12-months OR until an ASM or another qualified role is available
(whichever comes first).- Once an ASM or another qualified role is
available, the certified ST must interview for that available role.
If promotion to the role of ACCOUNT SALES MANAGER (or other role)
does not happen prior to the expiration of the 12-mos completion
period, the SALES TRAINEE role will be vacated due to end of
assignment unless an exception applies.- For exception, based on
continued high performance, no open roles and certification
completion, a manager may extend the 12-month completion period an
additional 6-months. The ST role is an at-will position, meaning
that the Company or ST can terminate the employment relationship at
any time, for any reason or no reason at all, with or without
cause.BUSINESS ACUMEN- Understand and Learn the basics of Red Bull
and Red Bull Distribution Company, the brand and products- Build
and protect the Red Bull brand through proper rotation to ensure
fresh product. Set proper brand flow following Red Bull standards.-
Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships with
your customers to increase sales and selling.DAILY PREPARATION-
Obtain all tools (insights, displays, Point of Sale, Pricing, etc.)
to execute the daily plan. Effectively communicate with the
ASMs/DSMs on daily priorities.- Train with ASMsIN ROUTE SUPPORT-
Global Strategy for In-Store Execution measured by Wining vs
Competition (WVC) & Perfect Store Audit (PSA).- Cover ASM routes as
needed.- Meet daily KPI focused on the following areas: Sales,
Distributions, Pricing, Display, New Accounts and Merchandising.OFF
ROUTE SUPPORT- Support the team with audits, blitz, building of
displays, merchandising to effectively drive the sales business.-
Other duties as assigned.EXPERIENCEYour areas of knowledge and
expertisethat matter most for this role:
- Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- - High school diploma or GED required
- - Excellent communication skills
- - Good mathematical skills
- - Effective organizational skills
- - Current valid driver's license with clean driving record
- - Must be at least 21 years old
- - DOT medical card required
- Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- - Previous beverage experience desired.
- - 20-40% possible if support is given to multiple
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (non-exhaustive)
- - Employee is regularly required to use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- - Employee frequently is required to walk and sit.
- - Employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl.
- - Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds of
inventory as needed.
- - Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.
- - Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather
- - Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- - Moving, lifting, and placement of inventory and advertising
displays in futherance of sales functions.
- - Regularly operate a motor vehicle in excess of 10,000
- - Responsible for ouverall safety and safe operation of motor
- Click here to learn moreJOIN THE TEAM
Keywords: Red Bull Distribution Company, Tulsa , Sales Trainee, Sales , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!