Sales Associate - Paid Training
Location: Sand Springs
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Join our award-winning inside sales team!
What's In It for You?
Total target compensation for this position is $30.00 per hour
which consists of base pay and commission, with potential to earn
significantly more based on performance. In a sales force of over
1,000 team members, the top 10% earned more than $100,000!
What else is in it for you?
- Paid training with the ability to earn a $3,000 bonus
- Insurance Benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid time off - vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matched funds plus generous
- Stock Purchase Plan - Ability to acquire DISH stock at
- Free DISH TV at your home, plus deeply discounted Sling TV and
Boost Mobile plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incredible Rewards and Recognition program - trophies and food
days, branded clothing and high-value prizes, on and off-site
events, elaborate rewards trips, and much more!
- And our greatest benefit is opportunity, as we promote from
- Ability to promote two levels within your first year with
commensurate title and hourly pay increase
- Ongoing training and development to maximize your career
We've built a loyal customer base by selling our products and
services with authenticity and integrity. Our inbound sales and
customer retention teams foster trust with existing and future
customers by educating and selling them on the long-term value of
DISH's products and services using a consultative approach. This
position is 100% inbound new and existing customers - no cold
The Associate Account Executive position provides incredible
opportunities to develop sales skills, earn, and grow a long-term
career with a Fortune 200 company with over $15 billion in revenue,
even if you've never worked in sales previously. We'll provide the
training and development, and you provide the effort and winning
For more information, click to see what it is like to work in
- Successfully sell DISH products and services to new and
existing customers using the ability to present compelling offers
and influence customer decision-making
- Effectively manage time, open to learning new methods and
looking to advance as an individual contributor
- Demonstrate the ability and resilience to bounce back from
challenges and maintain focus on larger goals
- Assess each customer and their needs to determine the best
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Transpose customer information including demographic, billing,
- Provide excellent customer service, listen to the customer and
ensure their satisfaction
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Must be a high school graduate; college graduates
- Candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment screen,
which may include a drug test
- Must be able to work full-time, onsite in one of our Direct
- On-Site Location
- Desk position
- Full-time schedule (40 hours) provided during offer call-
- May include weekends and holidays Compensation: $30.00/Hour
Target total compensation is $30/hour. Base pay $14/hour with an
uncapped commission and so, so much more! Benefits are listed
above, but feel free to apply to learn more.
At Dish, we celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion, where
all people are welcome and supported. Learn more about how our
employees come together, share common interests and make important
connections, both in and out of work; Employee Resource Groups.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out
our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen,
which may include a drug test.Required
Keywords: DISH, Tulsa , Sales Associate - Paid Training, Sales , Sand Springs, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!