Solutions Sales Executive-OK
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Solutions Sales Executive-OK - SAL023786The Solutions Sales
Executive serves as a technical solutions expert focused on
developing sales opportunities with prospects and current
UScellular clients in public sector, SMB, and enterprise segments
within an assigned territory. This role will be responsible for
creating, uncovering, cultivating, and closing sales of IoT, SaaS,
and VAS solutions. This position will achieve sales quota by
skillfully and assertively marketing the value of the technical
solutions we offer. The IoT Solutions Sales Executive will team
sell with other roles within the Business Organization to improve
customer loyalty and retention by building strong sustainable
relationships with key account decision makers - resulting in
increased business results by becoming a trusted business
- Proactively build and manage a sales funnel of IoT, SaaS, and
VAS opportunities that enables consistent sales growth and quota
- Generate new business development with current clients and
prospect for new opportunities with organizations across all
- Effectively engage with public sector, SMB, and enterprise
sales teams to drive incremental sales of UScellular's IoT, SaaS,
and VAS solutions and to refer handset and connected device
opportunities to the appropriate sales team.
- Demonstrate technical expertise in all UScellular packaged IoT,
SaaS, and VAS offerings.
- Engage internal and external support partners to position
solutions, close sales, and deliver an excellent customer
- Leverage industry acumen to strategically position vertically
- Actively build knowledge and awareness of IoT, SaaS, and VAS,
positioning those insights as innovative customer solutions #LI-RM1
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- 3 or more years' experience selling technical solutions, such
as IoT, software, or networking products and services.
- Metrics-driven hunter with a professional demeanor, impeccable
integrity, and high sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated experience creating winning proposals, with a
track record of meeting and exceeding sales objectives and
- Experience with relationship selling and successfully
positioning a large portfolio of solutions.
- Experience and sales success in the integrated solutions
- Ability to operate independently to build a revenue generating
sales pipeline/channel, and to effectively collaborate and engage
with colleagues and vendors in a sell-with approach as needed to
achieve business goals.
- Diligent and effective use of CRM tools to manage the sales
- Experience with business case development that includes Total
Cost of Ownership and Return on Investment techniques for
presentation to clients.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, both written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and
effectively balance multiple demands and priorities.
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel 50-70%. PREFERRED
- Experience in industry-specific account sales with knowledge of
procurement and contracting processes such as RFP/RFQ/RFI.
- Experience teaming with systems integrators or VARs and
managing project teams.
- Experience in wireless sales and software, IT or related
- Formal technical education or completion of relevant technical
training programs, nanodegrees, or technical certifications. Job :
Sales Business SolutionsLocation(s) : Oklahoma-TULSA_OKU.S.
Cellular - is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified
applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual
orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran
status, pregnancy or genetic information.
Keywords: UScellular, Tulsa , Solutions Sales Executive-OK, Sales , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!