Modular Building Sales Representative-Tulsa, OK
Company: Satellite Shelters, Inc. - Satellite Industries, I
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Since 1972, Satellite Shelters has been a national provider of
quality, cost-effective, temporary or permanent construction
solutions. - We are currently seeking an experienced sales
professional in our Channahon, IL branch. - Sales experience in B2B
preferred-mobile office & trailer sales desired.Sales: The position
partners with the Branch Manager and other Sales Representatives to
increase volume of product sales. In addition the assisting in
upkeep of current customers, the Sales Representative will
incorporate sales techniques to grow and maintain our customer
base. Travel is primarily local during business day, although some
out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.Sales Data Upkeep:
This position captures the accurate data, tracks sales, and
monitors technology to ensure that all possible prospect needs are
met.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Sales:
- Qualifies incoming leads from sources
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned
- Coordinates the rental, sale, and lease of new and existing
products and services.
- Maintains a high level of contact with key accounts to insure
long-term business relationships.
- Attends trade shows
- Keeps informed of new products, services, and other general
information of interest to customers.
- Utilizes trade data lists, marketing lists, trade associations
and visiting customer job sites to acquire new customers.
- Follows up with customers on a timely basis to provide the
highest level of customer service.
- Meeting or exceeding designated sales targets for assigned
- Troubleshoots quality control issuesSales data Upkeep:
- Utilize available technology to assist in the promotion and
- Converts quotes into orders
- Maintains existing customer data and sales reports.
- Creates and modifies floor plans in company software
- Works with marketing to create sales sheets, sale flyers, and
other marketing materials.
- Develops and conducts marketing programs for assigned
territorySupervisory Responsibilities:No formal supervisory
role.Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, or equivalent
- Direct sales experience preferred
- Development of a prioritization system to ensure work is
completed quickly and efficiently.Required Competencies/Skills:
- Ability to work effectively on a team to enhance the growth of
- Excellent organizational skills to coordinate all aspects of
- Strong interpersonal skills in working with both customers,
vendors, and sub-contractors.
- Proven ability to work accurately.
- Excellent problem solving and detail oriented skills.
- Previous successful sales experience in a high transaction,
B2B, repeat customer environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience using the telephone as a prospecting and sales
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, CRM programs, and other
- Schedule flexibility for travelPhysical/Mental Demands:Position
requires a high degree of concentration to manage frequent
interruptions while meeting strict deadlines. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or
hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands
to finger handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The
employee is also required to lift up to 35 pounds worth of
marketing material for trade shows and displays.Travel
Requirements:This position requires a minimum travel
ability.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Satellite Shelters, Inc. - Satellite Industries, I, Tulsa , Modular Building Sales Representative-Tulsa, OK, Sales , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!