Rental Services Sales Rep
Company: Warren Equipment Company
Posted on: September 23, 2022
TEAM UP WITH US!
The Rental Services Sales Representative is responsible for selling
machine rental services to business and industrial establishments
or individuals at sales office, store, jobsite, showroom or
customer's place of business.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads,
based on information from newspapers, business directories,
industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and
prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers on
sales floor or by phone.
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and
emphasizes salable features.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of
own production and delivery schedules.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense
- Works with inside sales representatives to keep account
activities and literature up to date.
- Tracks stock levels.
- Coordinates and/or participates in customer training.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current
customers into computer database.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with
- Attends trade shows.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Ability to gather and analyze information skillfully, and
sometimes develop alternative solutions;
- Ability to work in group problem solving situations, and to use
reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations,
and responds promptly to customer needs.
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality, listening to others
without interrupting, and keep emotions under control.
- Ability to speak or communicate clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations
- Demonstrated group presentation skills and willingness to
participate in meetings.
- Ability to set and achieve ambitious goals, demonstrate
persistence and overcomes obstacles, and self-measure against
standard of excellence.
- Tolerance for taking calculated risks to accomplish
- Respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.or B.S.) from four-year college or
university; or one to two years related experience and/or
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- General Computer literacy a plus.
- Valid driver license and clean driving record.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- We like to take care of business and have fun doing
- We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a
comprehensive benefits package.
- Don't you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl and talk or hear.
The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid
conditions; moving mechanical parts and outside weather
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Required travel up to 10%.
This position is considered a safety sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the
needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Warren Equipment Company, Tulsa , Rental Services Sales Rep, Sales , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!