Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Sales
Company: Myers Duren Harley Davidson of Tulsa Inc
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job SummaryResponsible for -maximizing profitability of new and
used vehicles through prospect sourcing and building positive
customer relationships which model the highest level of
responsiveness and provide a quality customer experience at every
point of sales contact.General Expectations
- Devoted to insuring satisfaction to customers.
- Determine management, production and quality requirements by
asking questions and listening.
- Attend company meetings as required.
- Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with
- Establish personal performance goals that are consistent with
company standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month,
and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more
- Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of
technology changes in products and services.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local requirements
which govern the company's business.
- Follow lawful directions from supervisors.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on
- Uphold the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality
policies and agreements.
- Work evening, weekend and holiday work hours as required.
- Coordinate with the Sales Manager to set and meet new and used
sales quotas. Meet the profit margin goals for vehicle sales.
- Fully utilize CRM system to capture and maintain in a timely,
complete and organized manner electronic information relevant to
prospects, sales, and customers.
- Introduce customers to parts, service, F&I, and general
- Utilize floor time effectively in meeting the customer's needs
and soliciting sales.
- Make sure that customers are aware of the features and benefits
on all products.
- Consistently use established procedures to complete all
paperwork correctly and on time.
- Actively develop prospects.
- Demonstrate to each customer the advantages of products over
- With all new and used vehicles sales, effectively cross sell
accessories, additional parts, F&I products, service contracts,
- Be polite and friendly and greet customers promptly.
Consistently -follow the outlined sales process.
- Verify that customers are qualified for their wants, needs, and
ability to buy.
- Deal with customer complaints in a sensible manner by showing
empathy and a pleasant attitude to show our commitment to excellent
customer service and to increase customer satisfaction and
- Ensure that customers receive consistent treatment by always
following the documented procedures.
- Conduct telephone transactions courteously and promptly.
- Utilize the delivery of any new or used vehicle to create an
event that will facilitate customer loyalty to the dealership.
- Utilize a consistent quotation process for purchases,
trade-ins, and vehicle sales.
- Consistently contact customers by means of CRM system, mailing
lists and personal follow up to promote additional sales and
- Perform pre-delivery inspection before delivery to
- Attend pertinent training and stay current with with sales
department concerns and sales techniques. Qualifications & Job
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal
- Be an outgoing, energetic people person.
- Must have the ability to get along with a broad customer
- Extensive familiarity with sales and closing techniques.
- Familiarity with Harley-Davidson products.
- Proficiency with basic computer operation.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and
- Professional personal appearance.
- Ability to meet company's production and quality
- Must possess valid driver's license.
- Must be capable of standing or walking for long periods of
- Must be able to operate office equipment including telephone,
copier, fax machine, calculator, etc.
- Noise level in the work environment may be loud.
- Must have the ability to routinely balance and push motor
vehicles of up to 950 lbs. Working Conditions
- Must be able to work indoors in -air-conditioned areas as well
as outside in the weather and elements.
- Potential exposure to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning
materials or other toxic materials commonly found in motor vehicle
- Occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne
Keywords: Myers Duren Harley Davidson of Tulsa Inc, Tulsa , Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Sales, Sales , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!