Sales Associate - Chico's - Woodland Hills Mall
Posted on: May 26, 2023
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S.,
as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes
sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure
the continued success of our businesses. From finance and
accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse
opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team
of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to
Join our chic team, dedicated to a styling and social experience
that inspires women to express their individuality. POSITION
OBJECTIVE: The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting
Management in in promoting a customer and product-focused sales
culture, where our values and guiding principles are at the
forefront of all store operations, including ensuring a great
customer experience and maximum profitability. We love what we do,
and believe that with our teams, we are the most amazing place to
work, learn, and grow! FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Drive for
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and
communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends
merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise
based on customer needs and desires.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains
pricing and visual standards.
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss
prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets
and zone maintenance. Customer Experience
- Models and promotes the Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS)
principles and standards, offering a cohesive omni channel
- Ensures prompt resolution of customer concerns.
- Ensures a fast and efficient register experience, remaining
current on policies regarding payments, coupon acceptance, returns
and exchanges, security practices and other applicable
- Reinforces buying decisions at the checkout and achieves add on
goals including gift card sales.
- Signs up clients for reward program.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through
clienteling and wardrobing.
- Knows current product fit and style assortment offerings in
store and on line.
- Maintains consistent client communication through utilization
of customer book. Operational Excellence
- Supports replenishment activities that keep the store full and
- Assists with locate fulfillment.
- Assists with visual directives, including floor sets, window
changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as
- Assist with boutique cleanliness and organization Teamwork and
- Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem
- Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits
feedback. Other duties as assigned. This position may be found in
multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand.
- Retail or sales experience preferred
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a
- Able to communicate with customers, Associates, and
- Regular attendance is essential to this position to ensure
adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a
flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is
required PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hour shift
- Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
- Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift Due to our growth,
we are always accepting applications for top talent to join our
store teams. When we do have an open position, we will review your
application to determine if your qualifications are a match with
our position requirements. You may apply to any location or
position at any time; however, the position to which you apply may
not currently be open. Accommodation is available to applicants for
employment with disabilities. To request accommodation during the
application process, please contact your local Store Manager for
0359 Woodland Hills Mall
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, military service,
veteran status, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Chico's, Tulsa , Sales Associate - Chico's - Woodland Hills Mall, Sales , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...