Company: Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Facility Management - Critical Environment
Length of Assignment:
BGIS is currently seeking a Commissioning Agent to join the team as
a member of our growing division.
We are looking for individuals to commission mission critical
center equipment systems, such as power generation and distribution
systems, uninterruptible power supplies, static transfer switches,
PDU's, BAS & BMS systems and HVAC equipment. The c andidate must
have a working knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical
systems or equivalent industry experience with proven customer
service skills. Experience associated with industrial level
generators, Uninterruptable Power Supplies, HVAC and Power
conditioning equipment is a benefit . The candidate should be
technically competent on test equipment such as: AC/DC amp probe,
digital voltmeter, phase rotation meters, battery conductance
tester, battery load tester and micro-ohm meter. This position will
require a minimum of 75% travel. The position will require national
and/or international travel.
* Perform design reviews of systems.
* Develop, oversee and write startup and commissioning policies and
* QA/QC of the equipment installation.
* Perform construction observations and develop functional test
* Execute tests for a wide variety of electrical and mechanical
systems and to ensure testing is performed in conformance with
standards and procedures.
* Assist in training of plant operations and maintenance
* Act as liaison with vendors and subcontractors regarding problem
resolution and perform testing as required.
* Review and analyze data and prepare technical reports.
* Maintain effective communication with clients, contractors and
other project team members.
* Work with others to manage small to mid-size projects to meet
client expectations for technical excellence, budget and
* Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE and ABILITIES
* 7 years of industry experience in either electrical power
distribution or mechanical systems or both. AA degree, military
training or equivalent work experience.
* Experience in diagnosing and solving construction and operational
* Be organized; possess excellent written and oral communication
* Experience with MS word and excel is a must.
* Must have the ability to work in a high stress environment,
ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with and guide
* Knowledge of building codes and construction industry
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD.
* Must have or be able to obtain a passport
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE and ABILITIES
* Must have demonstrated proficiency for all the responsibilities
of a Commissioning Engineer.
* Five (5) years of experience in the commissioning field including
performance contracting requirements.
* Must be proficient in BCA, PECI and/or ASHRAE commissioning
* Hospital, bio-tech, data center, and energy analysis experience
* Ability and willingness to travel, 70%
* Provide personal transportation for meetings and job visits away
from the office; reimbursed.
Our company culture includes a robust mix of sound business
practices and employee initiatives that promote personal and
professional development, work/life balance, health and wellness
and community involvement.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every
employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from
all forms of unlawful discrimination. We are committed to providing
equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, disability, ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual
orientation, or Veteran or military status, genetic information or
any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law in the
relevant jurisdiction. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment,
advancement, assignment and training.
BGIS is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting
and retaining minority and women professionals from all
backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that
it is the outstanding people within BGIS who have always been the
source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an
integral component of our continuing quest for organizational
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as
a social responsibility and as an economic and business
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment
Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human
Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
* Back Share
Keywords: Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions, Tulsa , Commissioning Agent, Sales , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!