Mechanical Engineer I
Company: Champion X
Posted on: March 17, 2023
ChampionX has an immediate need for a Mechanical Engineer I
based in Tulsa, OK. This is your opportunity to join a growing
company offering a competitive base salary and benefits. What's in
it For You:
- You will join a growing company offering competitive pay and
comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, 401(k) with company matching and more!
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a
company that is passionate about growth.
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a
safety-focused culture and empowers its employees through
- Access to multiple knowledge sharing platforms to enhance
collaboration and engagement. Primary Responsibilities/Essential
Functions: Essential functions may include the following tasks,
knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list of tasks is
illustrative only, and is not a comprehensive listing of all
functions and tasks performed by positions in this class perform
all of the duties listed, nor does it necessarily list all possible
duties that may be assigned.
- Plans the design and implementation of technology products,
specialty industry equipment, or computer programs using computer
software; identifies, understands, and documents customer or
product requirements; develops technical specifications with other
- Designs, builds, and tests original applications; redesigns and
tests existing applications; troubleshoots and resolves
- Contributes to a work group; works well with other engineering
and technical team members.
- Interfaces with sales, manufacturing, and marketing teams to
design and deliver solutions.
- Continues to develop capability to create engineering solutions
through training and experience.
- Knows and enforces compliance with all safety policies and
- Contributes to the department continuous improvement
- Maintains the confidentiality of all matters.
- Other duties as required. Minimum Qualifications: Required
College, university, or equivalent degree from an accredited
program in Engineering, Science, or related subject required.
Preferred Up to two years of relevant experience. Competencies,
Skills, and Knowledge: Required
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger,
handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
- Work is accomplished indoors and in air conditioned or well
- Work is executed in an office or in a cubicle space equipped
with a telephone and computer.
- Work occasionally requires visits to the production floor, with
varying temperatures and high levels of noise; safety equipment
such as glasses and protective shoes may be required. About
ChampionX ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry
programs and services, drilling technology, artificial lift
solutions, and automation technologies for the upstream and
midstream oil and gas industry. Our world-class safety culture
fuels our purpose to improve lives through our commitment to
deliver sustainability Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion -
At -ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive,
and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every employee
can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal
treatment of employees and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote,
transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of
individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters
affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions,
and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion,
color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information,
marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran. -
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our
goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered
veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. - - We will
consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those
with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City
of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: Champion X, Tulsa , Mechanical Engineer I, Engineering , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...