Clinical Service Line Director - Neurosciences
Posted on: September 14, 2021
We Are Hiring:
Director- Clinical Service Line -
Ascension St. John Medical Center - Tulsa,
Full Time - Days
What You Will Do:
Lead the management of the service line,
serve as the content expert, and coordinate the use of human and
financial resources to ensure the service line(s) operate
efficiently, effectively, safely and timely. Manage service line
contracts and service agreements.
What You Will Need:
- Establish market strategy, service offerings and clinical
- Evaluate, develop, and adapt the business processes of the
clinical service line(s) to meet the ever changing healthcare
environment and needs of patients and families.
- Responsible for programmatic growth, physician recruitment,
alignment or acquisitions; the evaluation, development and
adaptation of clinical/business processes for the service
- Facilitate a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and
accountability across disciplines within the service line.
- Coordinate with physician leadership to identify clinical and
non-clinical technology, software, and equipment needs in support
of the service line.
- Partner with physician lead to implement clinical standards and
programs; new programs and services, in an efficient/cost effective
manner to provide a unified approach to care delivery.
- Develop and implement cost, Clinical Process Reliability (CPR),
and efficiency plans.
- Identify necessary resources for patient care and programmatic
- Collaborate with Population Health leaders to improve health
outcomes within the community.
- Develop and market expanded and/or new services in response to
innovation, technology, strategic developments or compensation
consistent with the goals of the clinical service.
- Partner with other key departments to develop short and long
range strategic plans for the service, operating and capital
budgets, and an integrated strategic and financial plan.
- Keep abreast of regulatory, legal, reimbursement changes, and
- Establish appropriate database registries, certifications, and
external benchmark reasons to deliver outstanding clinical
Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider preferred.
- Registered Nurse preferred.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Clinical Background preferred
Why Join Our Team:
Beginning as a 50-bed hospital in 1926, Ascension St. John has
expanded to include multiple hospital locations, incorporating the
skills of more than 7,000 employees throughout northeastern
Oklahoma. We offer generous paid time off for work-life balance, a
collaborative work environment, professional development
opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally
and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in
healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension St. John is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and
Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair
and impartial consideration without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Keywords: Ascension, Tulsa , Clinical Service Line Director - Neurosciences, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!